Thanks!

I've got mail, how exciting is that! As I cannot post comments by the method I am using, I'll reply here-

Moc-
I hadn't told you the address yet but thanks for your surprise visit. The working week is busy but I have long weekends (half days on Fridays- hence this flurry of emails) in which I hope to explore the country and its neighbours. It all depends on who else is here- its been recommended that we don't venture out alone despite the apparant safety.

Zana-
Thanks for your kind words, love you, miss you, can't wait for your next epic email!

Balajee-
No problem for the nature of the comment- I love receiving messages about anything.
Haven't picked up Ishmael yet, but now that I know the name thanks to you, I can easily locate it.

Ashy (easy to distinguish- I know you!)-
Great to hear about your adventures in anaesthetics and the TV room :)- so you see, you have nothing to be jealous of. I will try to update often, when I have something to say (today was interesting but it would make for dull reading!).

Comments

Anonymous said…
So happy to see you're enjoying life abroad.

Even happier to see you being so damn good at writing - I hope to see more of you in the 'Medical Student' and the Gazette as and when you get time :D

Take care,
Sajini
x
- said…
Thanks guys but you're being too nice; I'm almost scared.

Popular Posts